Do you want to join a pioneer company in the field of 3D VR/AR simulation technology and AI/DL, with a team of developers with diverse expertise, experience, and interests in software development, and enjoy a creative and international work environment? Be part of our amazing team!
While working in an agile team, you will take over responsibility from day one. You will be given ownership over different projects, which you can work on independently while regularly catching up with your teammates to discuss new developments.
- Mobile development experience in iOS
- Highly experienced in iOS apps (Swift, Metal, Objective-C)
- Experience in 3D / Computer graphics
- Experienced in Machine learning algorithms and implementations
- Computer Vision / Computational geometry
- GIT version control (good knowledge)
- English, Spanish would be a plus
- Demonstrable experience in the above fields (e.g: references, personal/professional projects on GitHub, etc.)
The following will also be valued:
- Good skills in code review and code maintenance.
- Experience working in multidisciplinary/cross-functional and distributed teams
- Problem solver in a challenging environment
Apart from an attractive remuneration package, you also get:
- A unique chance to speed up your career in a global, fast-growing and dynamic company with a constantly evolving cutting-edge technology
- Collaboration with an international team of talented professionals
- Flexible and multicultural environment with an agile culture, home office option
- This job is based in Barcelona – we will help you with relocation and working visa