We are an international tech M&A, corporate finance advisory, investor, and growth accelerator. The primary focus of i5invest/i5growth is to support growth and manage corporate development and cross-border M&A processes for extraordinary tech companies. Operating out of Vienna (Headquater), Berlin, Palo Alto and San Francisco, i5 has set up over 150 strategic partnerships and international M&A transactions with top player companies such as Google, Salesforce, Verisign, Samsung, Cisco, Telefonica, NBC, Naspers, Volkswagen, Amdocs, IAC, Pfizer/Zoetis, Microsoft, Facebook, Nvidia, Airbus, Toronto Stock Exchange, and many other global tier-1 technology giants.
We firmly believe that the companies we work with will change the world and are honored to be part of the many incredible stories already told and yet to be written. Join us now for the latter!
Venture Development Trainee (f/m/d) at i5growth in Vienna
We are looking for ambitious minds with a passion for technology and innovation, wanting to get their hands on all things startups and Venture Capital.
During the Traineeship at i5growth you can provide support to our outstanding companies in the following areas - depending on your personal interest, skills and preferences:
- Business Development: support in setting up strategic partnerships and winning clients from big tech companies
- Sales: support in building strategies and outperforming sales funnels
- Growth Marketing: support in experimenting with growth hacking strategies and executing campaigns
- PR: support in getting the world to know about our exciting portfolio of tech companies
- Talent Acquisition: support in hiring top talent globally to eliminate bottlenecks in hyperscaling companies
- Finance: support in building financial plans, applying for grants and anything from pre-seed to large Series A financing rounds
Your Qualification / Your Profile:
- an (almost) completed degree in Business/a related field with a great academic track record
- hands-on attitude and availability to join the team for a minimum of 6 months
- first experience with startups/scaleups/VCs or consulting
- natural problem-solver and digital native
- passion for working in dynamic, changing environments and understanding for resulting challenges
- excellent general computer/web knowledge and MS-Office skills
- readiness to switch between roles and tasks in a variety of business fields
- good communication and excellent English and German skills
What we offer:
- no routines, new challenges
- work with companies that change the world
- deep insights into the world of startups, scaleups and VC
- awesome work environment - young team, various perks, colleagues from 20+ different nationalities
- loft-office located in the heart of Vienna (Schwedenplatz U1, U4; Taborstraße U2 and various tram lines in walking distance)
- opportunity to join the team permanently after completion of the traineeship
- flexible working setup with work from home whenever you like
- equal opportunities for everyone - we encourage and celebrate diversity and inclusion
We would love to hear from you!