Are you thinking of founding your own company one day?
This is a great chance to get a solid foothold in the startup environment until then!
Get hands-on experience on all things startups, insights into promising Business Models as well as the process of Fundraising, and build up your network!
We're looking for ambitious young people with a passion for entrepreneurship and technology, wanting to gain experience in a fast-moving, international environment and who are ready to jump in hands-on.
This position would start off as an internship with the potential to turn into a full-time position.
- analyse business models of technology startups
- conduct market research to identify and evaluate market potential
- evaluate companies based on business model and market potential
- support with preparation of fundraising processes incl. the preparation of relevant documents
- support with Business Development for our portfolio companies incl. preparation of conferences and events
We're looking for:
- university degree in business or a related field
- passion for entrepreneurship and technology, ideally with some first relevant experience
- ability to communicate effectively
- strong interpersonal skills
- motivation and eagerness to learn and develop new skills
- somebody that feels comfortable in a fast paced environment
- hands-on mentality
- someone who's fluent in German and English
What you can expect:
- deep insights in the world of startups, incubation and seed capital
- ambitious, international and expanding team
- projects with international focus
- amazing working environment (Loft-office and great people from all backgrounds and nationalities)
- industry standard salary plus bonus depending on individual qualification
Sounds good so far?