As international tech M&A, corporate finance advisory, investor, and growth accelerator, the primary focus of i5invest/i5growth is to support growth and manage corporate development and cross-border M&A processes for extraordinary tech companies. Operating out of Berlin, Palo Alto, San Francisco, and Vienna, i5 has set up over 150 strategic partnerships and international M&A transactions with companies such as Google, Salesforce, Verisign, Samsung, Cisco, Telefonica, NBC, Naspers, Volkswagen, Amdocs, IAC, Pfizer/Zoetis, Microsoft, Facebook, Nvidia, Airbus, Toronto Stock Exchange, and many other global tier-1 technology giants.
We firmly believe that the companies we work with will change the world and are honored to be part of the many incredible stories already told and yet to be written. Join us now for the latter!
We are looking for bright young people, with experience in consulting, investment banking or Big 4, who are ready to work on projects with global impact.
- Strong international profile and work experience in strategy consulting, investment banking or Big4 (1-3 years of working experience)
- Advanced skills in business and financial modeling
- Profound market analysis and research capabilities with excellent analytical skills
- Interest in and understanding of new technologies and technological innovations
- Ability to comprehend and evaluate online business models
- Excellent academic performance combined with extra-curricular activities
- Excellent MS-Office skills (Excel and PowerPoint) and experience with research databases (eg Capital IQ, Bloomberg, Thompson One)
- Team player who seeks to work in a fast-paced, young and tech-infused environment
- Additional CEE languages are an advantage (German skills for international applicants not mandatory, but nice to have)
- You have an entrepreneurial can-do attitude and are able to take a leading role in our corporate development projects
- Valid Austrian Work Permit
- Directly working with the Project Manager on corporate development and M&A projects
- Leading the analysis and evaluation of specific technologies, business models, and industry verticals
- Independently working on project streams such as preparation of Transaction Documents, Financial Business Model, Reach Out and Company / Market Research
- Leading and guiding Interns who support the Project Team
- Taking part in developing our Knowledge Leadership and culture
- Active support in the deal flow generation
What we offer:
- Deep insights in the world of startups, incubation/seed capital, and specialized M&A
- No routines, but new challenges
- Projects with an international focus
- Direct collaboration with founders and the i5 ecosystem in CEE/US
- An amazing working environment (Loft-office and great people from all backgrounds and nationalities)
- Industry-standard salary plus bonus depending on individual qualification
Please note that we can only consider your application if you are an EU Citizen or have a valid work permit for Austria.
i5invest is committed to considering all applications as quickly as possible. We will give careful consideration to all applications received, however, due to the competitive nature of applications we receive, we may be unable to provide everyone with a 1:1 follow-up. Thank you for your understanding.