We are looking for smart software developers, who want to work on interesting projects with outstanding teams.
- Profound technical education (HTL, FH, University)
- Proven work experience in C/C++ development (min. 2 years)
- Know-how on object-oriented development methods
- Excellent analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Experience with Digital Rights Management (DRM)
- Good command of English
Nice to have:
- Interest in system-oriented development (Assembler, reverse engineering)
- Experience with cryptographic methods standards
- Working knowledge of relational databases (optimally Oracle)
- Experience with Agile Programming (e.g. Scrum)
- Development of new and improvement of existing C/C++ applications
- Implementation of work packages and projects
- Development of new security concepts
- Development of Test-, Change- & Release- Management processes
What we offer:
- Growing company with extensive career growth potential
- Team-oriented and informal work environment in small, highly motivated teams
- Opportunity to work in an international environment, innovate and improve yourself continuously
- Office in a well connected area of Salzburg
- Starting from industry standard salary, depending on individual qualification and project size
Please state Your possibility to relocate and earliest possible starting date. Links to your online profiles are appreciated.
We’ll put you in touch with this amazing team. Thank you for your time and interest in i5invest.