A leading high tech image display company based in Vienna, Austria, developing patented photonics technologies and solutions for Head-Mounted-Display products. Currently working with Tier 1 Electronics companies in the US/Europe.
To complete our dynamic team in Vienna, we are looking for R&D Engineer (full-time).
- Work with our engineers on diverse R&D projects in the field of next-generation Augmented Reality, Virtual Reality, and laser projection technologies
- Develop, prototypically implement, test and evaluate new methods and technologies (hardware and software)
- Investigate, evaluate and utilize state-of-the art technologies in relevant fields
- Work in cross-functional teams and collaborate with international high-tech companies and customers
- Successfully completed studies of optics, photonics, microoptical systems, optoelectronics, or a comparable university degree (MSc degree or higher)
- Professional experience in one or more of the following fields photonics, optics, optoelectronics, simulation (e.g., MATLAB, ZEMAX, Code V, TracePro), CAD design (e.g., SolidWorks)
- Experience with semiconductor laser and/or MEMS technologies a plus
- Excellent knowledge of spoken and written English (International applicants: Knowledge of the German language)
- Being at the forefront of a research and development field that has the potential to change the way we consume information forever
- Young pioneering team with a flat hierarchy structure
- Intensive cooperation with international and reputable electronics companies
- Excellent development opportunities
- Possibility to travel to our customers, partners and suppliers in Silicon Valley & Asia is possible (optional)
- Competitive salary dependent on qualifications and skills
Please state Your earliest possible starting date. Links to your online profiles are appreciated. No need for a cover letter.
Due to the expected large volume of applications, i5invest will only enter into further correspondence with short-listed candidates.
Thank you for your time and interest in i5invest.