We are looking for bright young people, with experience in consulting, investment banking or Big 4, who are ready to work on projects with global impact.
- Relevant work experience (strategy consulting, investment banking or Big 4)
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills
- Deep research capabilities and ability to comprehend and evaluate business models
- Excellent MS-Office skills (Excel and PowerPoint)
- Excellent academic performance combined with extra-curricular activities
- Additional CEE languages are an advantage (German skills for international applicants not mandatory, but nice to have)
- Hands-on attitude and able to start working with us for min 3 months
- Analyse and evaluate innovative technologies, models and industry sectors
- Support in the preparation of transaction documents
- Support in the the preparation of business plans and company valuations
- Work with the team throughout M&A projects and contribute to the company culture
- Embrace great responsibility by independently managing work packages
- Assist with corporate development deal flow generation
What we offer:
- No routines, but new challenges
- Deep insights into the world of specialized M&A and growth stage Startups
- Direct collaboration with founders and the i5 ecosystem in CEE/US
- An amazing working environment (young team, loft office, table-soccer, unlimited coffee, great people from all backgrounds and nationalities)
- Potential for joining the team on a full-time basis
- Industry standard salary. Full-time. Salary depending on individual qualification and project size.
We would like to hear from you!
Please state your earliest possible starting date and for how long you would like to join us.
Please note, i5invest is committed to considering all applications as quickly as possible. We will give careful consideration to all applications received, however, due to the competitive nature of applications we receive, we may be unable to provide everyone with a 1:1 follow-up. Thank you for your understanding.